Mental Health and Wellbeing support

Mental Health and Wellbeing support

Explore the frequently asked questions below to learn more about the services available to you. If you're unable to find the information you need, contact us and we'll ensure your query is directed to the relevant service.

An abusive relationship can involve physical, sexual, emotional or financial abuse.  Please seek professional support with understanding the complexities, and to keep you safe.  Talk to the Living Support team – we work closely with specialist support services and can arrange for them to come and see you on campus in a way that feels comfortable for you.  

You will decide whether or not to tell the police.  If you are in immediate danger, always call 999.  If you are on campus, let Security know.  

If you are concerned for yourself or for a friend, you can refer directly to First Light,, or you can ask us to refer you.  

If you have any concerns regarding someone else's behaviour please contact Living Support. 

If you are in immediate danger or require urgent advice because someone’s behaviour is dangerous, or they pose a risk to you and/or others, please call 101 or 999 and find a place of safety until you can receive support and advice.

You can ask for help from the Living Support Team for further support, advice and guidance. 
The Living Support Team are here to assist you in moving forward positively and we will deal with your enquiry sensitively and discreetly.
If you’d prefer to get support off-campus, you can refer yourself directly to Addaction on 01872 263001.

Not found the information you need? Contact us.

Loading chat...