SpLD screening/assessment

SpLD screening/assessment

Explore the frequently asked questions below to learn more about the services available to you. If you're unable to find the information you need, contact us and we'll ensure your query is directed to the relevant service.

If you qualify for Disabled Students’ Allowance you will need to have a DSA Needs Assessment to decide on the support you will need on your course. Your funding body will write to you to confirm this and to request that you attend a DSA-QAG accredited Needs Assessment Centre. A list of assessment centres can be found here. There is a DSA-QAG accredited Needs Assessor available at Penryn campus. 

You can book at Needs Assessment on Penryn campus with Contact Associates. There is also an assessment centre in Penryn run by Access2Learn.

You will need to provide the assessment centre with a copy of your evidence and your DSA eligibility letter which can be downloaded from your Student Finance online account.

Not found the information you need? Contact us.

Loading chat...