Reference Request

Reference Request

Explore the frequently asked questions below to learn more about the services available to you. If you're unable to find the information you need, contact us and we'll ensure your query is directed to the relevant service.

Falmouth University

Please contact the Student Administration Team via to request a consent form.  Once a completed consent form has been returned to the same email, information will be released.   

University of Exeter

If you require an education verification request you should contact the Info Point Team in the first instance by email to You can also visit the Info Point Team in person in the Peter Lanyon Building open from Monday to Friday, 8.45am until 5pm.

If you require a reference request, you should contact your current/previous Tutor directly.

Not found the information you need? Contact us.

Loading chat...